The Rotary Club of Tullahoma History
American City Bank
Contact Us Links Club Members Current Officers Club History Goals Programs Newsletters Rotary International Home
Meeting Information
Photo Page
Obligations of a Rotarian
In Fond Memory
Neighboring Clubs
District 6780 Clubs
Our Club Bylaws
Our Club Constitution
Budget 2012 - 2013
Income and Expenditure
Past Presidents
Paul Harris Fellows
Honorary Paul Harris Fellows
Access Your Rotary Foundation Account Club #3889
Fundraising Details
e-Link Contributors
Archive
Facebook
Rotary Club President Candace Turnham
Club President Candace Turnham

Club History


1921

Recieved Provisional Charter

1922

Recieved regular charterThere were about 20 members and Mr. Sharp Lannon was the first PresidentThe club met in the basement of the King Hotel for many years

1940-1941

Around 1940-41 the club began to meet in the Dining Room of the First Methodist Church there were 50-60 membersThe club met at the Comodore Inn for several years, and briefly at Archie's on South Anderson St.The club then moved to the Lakewood Country Club and now has around 125 members

1948-1949

Gold Sponsors
Midsouth

Silver Sponsors
Ascend
Fran
Southern
Stan
Financial
width=125
Harton
Woodard's


Bronze Sponsors
Jim Devlin
Fran Marcum
John Nauseef
Charles Parish
Lester, Greene and McCord Insurance
 
Henry and McCord
 
Search this site with Google